Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Head Digital position
The Head of Digital Marketing will provide vision and leadership for the strategic development of the University?s digital marketing landscape, ensuring the delivery of an excellent, stimulating and innovative digital experience to all of our prospect and stakeholder audiences. In a highly competitive environment where prospective students are bombarded with choice, we need to a provide sector leading experience for all our audiences, utilising the latest multi-channel communication tactics and technologies. . Head Digital generally are hired with an experience of 9-10 years.
Key responsibilities of Head Digital are as follows
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns, workingclosely with recruitment team and third party agencies.
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search and social media, SEO and PPC.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Enhance analytic tools use and understanding, placing metrics at the heart of everything we do across digital
Minimum qualification for a Head Digital are
- Marketing degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Qualified member status of the CIM (or digital equivalent)
- Experience in managing websites, social media, PPC andSEO
Major skillset required to be a successful Head Digital are Communicate effectively, budgetary thresholds, online content (such as video, copy, images), CMS systems, html co