Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Digital Director position
Digital Director should be able to collaborate with different teams to ensure brand consistency. As a Digital director, you should demonstrate excellent digital skills combined with knowledge of the latest marketing techniques. Ultimately, you should be able to plan and deliver an effective digital strategy to achieve our business goals.. Digital Director generally are hired with an experience of 3-4 years.
Key responsibilities of Digital Director are as follows
- Design and implement company digital strategies within budget requirements
- Set specific digital objectives and monitor progress
- Ensure smooth operation for all digital tools and applications (e.g. website, blogs and social media)
- Oversee digital projects
- Analyze SEO and marketing metrics
Minimum qualification for a Digital Director are
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Major skillset required to be a successful Digital Director are Online marketing tools, web-based technologies, SEO/SEM and CRM software, Google Analytics, digital channels work