Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Digital Campaign Manager position
A digital marketing campaign manager is required to develop, implement and manage the various marketing campaigns that would help in the organisation?s promotion along with the products or services that they provide. They are a major requirement for any company or organisation and help in increasing the brand?s public awareness in the frame of a digital space. They are also required to pull website traffic and gain customers or leads.?. Digital Campaign Manager generally are hired with an experience of 4-5 years.
Key responsibilities of Digital Campaign Manager are as follows
- Planning and executing all the aspects of digital campaigns
- Defining the Key Performance Indicators?
- Measuring and reporting the performance of all the digital media campaigns as well as assessing them in sight of the goals that are to be met
- Finding out the various trends as well as insights and optimising the expenditure and performance based on this data?
- Planning, executing and measuring the experiment and conversions tests
Minimum qualification for a Digital Campaign Manager are
- Marketing degree (BS/MS) or a degree in any related field
- Work experience, along with proof of having it, in a digital marketing background
- High creativity with experience in sourcing out the target audience
Major skillset required to be a successful Digital Campaign Manager are Customer-focused, statistical analysis, develop budgets, planning and strategizing of finances