Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Digital Account Manager position
Digital account manager manage client portfolio to help the clients to improve their web presence as a Digital account manager, you should have solid experience in marketing with a customer service approach. You should also have a clear idea of how digital tools add value to company strategy and performance. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to business growth through creating and maintaining long-term client relationships.. Digital Account Manager generally are hired with an experience of 3-5 years.
Key responsibilities of Digital Account Manager are as follows
- Act as the point of contact for clients for digital management matters
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact
- Set digital strategies for your assigned customers, considering their specific requirements
- Suggest, design and implement digital projects to increase customer ROI
- Optimize web content to increase traffic and improve SEO
Minimum qualification for a Digital Account Manager are
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
Major skillset required to be a successful Digital Account Manager are CRM software, Google AdWords campaigns, online marketing tools, social media platforms, customer service and account management