Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Assistant Marketing Manager position
Assistant Marketing Manager supports the marketing manager or director in carrying out various strategies and tasks. Compiles, analyses, and reports marketing data. Helps maintain client relationships.. Assistant Marketing Manager generally are hired with an experience of 0-1 years.
Key responsibilities of Assistant Marketing Manager are as follows
- Works under the direction of a marketing director or manager to help reach the company's marketing goals and objectives
- Research market trends, demographics, pricing strategies, and other relevant information that helps managers and directors develop marketing plans
- Analyses surveys, polls, and other market research to look for patterns and trends
- Creates graphs, reports, and detailed data analysis using computer software
- Delivers reports on research findings through written documents and verbal presentations
Minimum qualification for a Assistant Marketing Manager are
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or a Related Field
- Computer Proficiency
- Written and Verbal Communication
Major skillset required to be a successful Assistant Marketing Manager are Client Relationships, Financial Skills, General Maths Skills, Creativity, Teamwork, Organisation, Planning, Reliability, Punctuality