Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Visualizer position
As a 3D visualiser, you will collaborate with design and architectural teams to ensure that proposed project designs are reproduced accurately and effectively. Visualizer generally are hired with an experience of 1-2 years.
Key responsibilities of Visualizer are as follows
- Working closely with architectural and design teams to plan and?visualise construction?projects
- Presenting and explaining visuals to colleagues and clients
- Ensuring all ideas are represented as accurately and attractively as possible?
- Assisting with planning decisions
- Creating both?static visualisations?and animations/CGI (computer generated imagery)?
Minimum qualification for a Visualizer are
- Design or architectural apprenticeship
- Strong communication skills
- Creative and technical skills?
Major skillset required to be a successful Visualizer are AutoCAD, 3D Studio Max and VRay,Adobe Photoshop, Premier and other graphic or rendering software