Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Motion Graphic Designer position
Motion Graphics Designers, sometimes just called motion designers, create artwork for the web, television, or film. They use visual effects, animation and other cinematic techniques to bring life to their creations.? Motion Graphic Designer generally are hired with an experience of 3-5 years.
Key responsibilities of Motion Graphic Designer are as follows
- Create highly engaging complex animations for a diverse array of media, including smartphones, tablets and the web.
- Work with illustrators, designers and instructional designers to understand the project scope and objectives.
- Assist in the creation of animation storyboards.
- Prepare conceptual layouts for the motion graphic project.
- Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the process.
Minimum qualification for a Motion Graphic Designer are
- At least 3 years graphic design experience including video production design and animation
- Bachelor?s Degree in Graphic Design or Motion Graphics preferred
- Strong portfolio showcasing high-end digital design skills
Major skillset required to be a successful Motion Graphic Designer are Adobe After Effects , Illustrator ,Photoshop