Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Jr. Graphic Designer position
The responsibilities of a Junior Graphic Designer include creating designs according to specifications, reporting to the Senior Graphic Designer, and improving design tasks. Jr. Graphic Designer generally are hired with an experience of 3-5 years.
Key responsibilities of Jr. Graphic Designer are as follows
- Understanding project requirements and ideas.
- Using graphic techniques to create drafts.
- Producing logos, banners, and interfaces.
- Pitching creative concepts.
- Collaborating with the team to launch projects.
Minimum qualification for a Jr. Graphic Designer are
- Time management skills.
- Graphic Design qualification or similar.
- Up to 3 years of working experience as a Graphic Designer.
Major skillset required to be a successful Jr. Graphic Designer are Design software and graphics editing software, such as InVision and Photoshop.