Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Design lead position
Design Leads?take a central?role?in the delivery of projects.?Design Leads?are directly responsible for the Quality, Creativity and Delivery of the projects they are overseeing, along with revenue generated on these projects, and client and team satisfaction. Design lead generally are hired with an experience of 3-5 years.
Key responsibilities of Design lead are as follows
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Review junior designers? work to ensure high quality
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Apply typography techniques
Minimum qualification for a Design lead are
- BSc degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Senior Designer
- Strong aesthetic skills
Major skillset required to be a successful Design lead are Editing software, Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator,InDesign and Balsamiq