Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Creative Director position
Creative directors are the creative leads at advertising agencies or in-house for the marketing department of a company. They work with the creative team to create, plan and deliver a strategic vision for clients. Creative Director generally are hired with an experience of 3-5 years.
Key responsibilities of Creative Director are as follows
- Building an environment for the creative team to work in and overseeing their ideas and projects
- Taking responsibility for the creative philosophy and the standard of output across the agency or department
- Developing ideas for advertising or promotional campaigns
- Pitching concepts to clients if you work at an agency, or presenting to directors if you work in-house
- Overseeing several projects from start to finish, keeping to deadlines, and signing off on these projects before they are presented
Minimum qualification for a Creative Director are
- Graduates but a degree is not essential
- Strong communication skills
- Strong people skills
Major skillset required to be a successful Creative Director are Creative ideas,advertising and design