Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Associate Creative Director position
Associate Creative Directors?are part support workers and part supervisors. They assist?Creative Directors?with?creative?direction and campaigns, as well as supervise teams and staff on multiple design projects. Associate Creative Director generally are hired with an experience of 4-5 years.
Key responsibilities of Associate Creative Director are as follows
- Supporting the Creative Director with the development of concepts, strategies, and client presentations.
- Managing and supervising multiple projects and teams.
- Ensuring resources are allocated according to project needs.
- Directing the design and development of creative materials.
- Ensuring brand identity and message consistency across channels.
Minimum qualification for a Associate Creative Director are
- Degree in marketing, graphic design or related field.
- 5+ years of agency experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
Major skillset required to be a successful Associate Creative Director are Marketing, brand, design principles and development.