Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Creative Copywriter position
Creative thinker with excellent writing and research skills to help us elevate that work as our full-time, in-house copywriter.? Creative Copywriter generally are hired with an experience of 5-6 years.
Key responsibilities of Creative Copywriter are as follows
- Interpret creative briefs to develop and produce creative concepts through execution on assigned brands
- Research and understand the client's needs and target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject matter experts, and in-person meetings
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of corporate marketing and communications materials
- Collaborate with a team of account managers and creative staff from concept development to delivery of final product
- Present copy concepts and final deliverables to internal team, and to client representative as needed, and participate in client pitches on occasion
Minimum qualification for a Creative Copywriter are
- Bachelor?s degree in journalism, english, communications, or related discipline
- Minimum 4-5 years professional copywriting experience with solid portfolio of work
- Exceptional writing and research skill
Major skillset required to be a successful Creative Copywriter are Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat Pro