Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Creative Content Writer position
The creative content writer is to create print and digital content for companies that provides information or showcases the products or services they offer.? Creative Content Writer generally are hired with an experience of 6-7 years.
Key responsibilities of Creative Content Writer are as follows
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content
- Communicate and cooperate with a writing team, including a content manager, editors, and web publishers
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
Minimum qualification for a Creative Content Writer are
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Major skillset required to be a successful Creative Content Writer are Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint