Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Content Marketing Manager position
Content Marketing Managers will manage a team of data analysts and content creators and will require excellent interpersonal and communicative skills, as well as demonstrate sound leadership and decision-making ability. Content Marketing Manager generally are hired with an experience of 3-5 years.
Key responsibilities of Content Marketing Manager are as follows
- Orchestrating digital content strategies across all online platforms.
- Driving traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion.
- Managing a content marketing budget.
- Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns.
- Managing a team of writers, illustrators and data analysts.
Minimum qualification for a Content Marketing Manager are
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Major skillset required to be a successful Content Marketing Manager are Data-driven and highly analytical,Google Analytics,social media analytics