Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Community Manager position
Community Managers serve as the face of a company. They are generally responsible for managing? and handling communications in both directions. Community Manager generally are hired with an experience of 3-5 years.
Key responsibilities of Community Manager are as follows
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts
- Respond to customers in a timely manner
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and manage events to boost brand awareness
Minimum qualification for a Community Manager are
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
Major skillset required to be a successful Community Manager are Track relevant community KPIs,interpersonal and presentations skills