Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Head - Client Servicing position
Directors of client services are responsible for maximizing customer satisfaction and engagement with their company?s products or services. They serve as managers, mentors, and thought leaders who oversee customer support. Head - Client Servicing generally are hired with an experience of 1-2 years.
Key responsibilities of Head - Client Servicing are as follows
- Directors of client services provide strategic direction by constantly monitoring customer satisfaction and industry trends and then recommending new projects, operational standards, and customer service procedures based on their findings. They also apply continuous improvement to existing processes.
- While directors of client services delegate daily support tasks to their staff, they often engage firsthand with clients during complex situations such as high-level planning, contract signing, or unusual requests. In these cases, they must manage expectations, address inquiries, and assess customer requirements with accuracy.
- They keep a sharp eye on open customer cases and step in directly when they reach critical levels.
- Aside from supervising account managers, support engineers, and other team members, directors of client services implement strategic initiatives, develop best practices, and ensure that deadlines and standards are met.
- They give out performance evaluations, offer coaching and mentoring, and collaborate with HR to design training programs.
Minimum qualification for a Head - Client Servicing are
- Business Degree or related qualification.
- Strong communication skills.
- Calm, polite, and professional behavior.
Major skillset required to be a successful Head - Client Servicing are Microsoft Office,customer service software