Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Client Servicing Manager position
Client Services Managers handle and resolve client queries, develop strategies for improving customer services, train other client services staff, authorize refunds on products, maintain business relationships with existing clients, and bring new clients on board. Client Servicing Manager generally are hired with an experience of 3-5 years.
Key responsibilities of Client Servicing Manager are as follows
- Develop effective communication platforms for clients and staff.
- Inspire repeat-business from clients.
- Conduct customer service workshops and presentations.
- Monitor and measure client satisfaction.
- Liaise with different departments about client queries.
Minimum qualification for a Client Servicing Manager are
- Business Degree or related qualification.
- Strong communication skills.
- Calm, polite, and professional behavior.
Major skillset required to be a successful Client Servicing Manager are Microsoft Office,customer service software