Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Client Servicing Executive position
The Client Servicing Executive?s responsibilities include collaborating with the relevant departments to better address client needs, providing regular updates to higher management, and upselling company products where possible. You should also be able to identify new business opportunities through client referrals. Client Servicing Executive generally are hired with an experience of 3-5 years.
Key responsibilities of Client Servicing Executive are as follows
- Cultivating solid relationships with clients through the provision of exceptional after-sales service.
- Creating a positive onboarding experience for new clients.
- Regularly interacting with clients through telephone calls, email communications, or face-to-face meetings.
- Identifying ways to overcome clients' initial dislike of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all existing and potential clients.
Minimum qualification for a Client Servicing Executive are
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or an industry-related field.
- Proven experience working as a Client Servicing Executive.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
Major skillset required to be a successful Client Servicing Executive are Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software,Strong analytical,problem-solving skills.