Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Head - Business Development position
The Director of Business Development include recommending ways to improve operations planning, attending meetings with clients and advisors, and notifying partners of key business developments. Head - Business Development generally are hired with an experience of 5-6 years.
Key responsibilities of Head - Business Development are as follows
- Building solid relationships with customers, vendors and distributors, as well as sales and marketing teams.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company offerings to identify profitable business opportunities.
- Directing marketing efforts by presenting market research to marketing directors and suggesting strategies to expand market research.
- Assessing marketing and sales as well as supplier and vendor operations and recommending improvements as needed.
- Preparing all documentation required for requests for proposals (RFPs).
Minimum qualification for a Head - Business Development are
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, or related field; Master's degree is advantageous.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills.
Major skillset required to be a successful Head - Business Development are Business development, sales, or marketing experience,Microsoft Office applications,Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making