Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Business Development Manager position
A Business Development Manager is a senior role, and as such has some important duties and responsibilities to fulfil, with both short and long-term goals to achieve.? Business Development Manager generally are hired with an experience of 4-5 years.
Key responsibilities of Business Development Manager are as follows
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Increasing client base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Writing business proposals
Minimum qualification for a Business Development Manager are
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or similar.
- High-level?communication skills
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
Major skillset required to be a successful Business Development Manager are Self-motivate and motivate a team,exceeding targets,Conflict resolution