Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Business Development position
Business Development are responsible for driving company sales by sourcing new clients, and by convincing existing clients to purchase Business Development generally are hired with an experience of 3-5 years.
Key responsibilities of Business Development are as follows
- Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
Minimum qualification for a Business Development are
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or similar.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Professional yet affable disposition.
Major skillset required to be a successful Business Development are Intuitive and insightful,Extensive sales experience,Great networking skills,outstanding research skills