Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Branded Content Manager position
Content Managers are tasked with building a brand identity and online presence through the creation and dissemination of multimedia content online.? Branded Content Manager generally are hired with an experience of 6-7 years.
Key responsibilities of Branded Content Manager are as follows
- Writing, editing and proofreading content.
- Managing a content team consisting of writers, graphic designers, videographers, etc.
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy.
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas.
- Build a following on social media.
Minimum qualification for a Branded Content Manager are
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism, English or related field.
- 3-4 years agency experience or in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Major skillset required to be a successful Branded Content Manager are Knowledge of HTML,social media management