Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Branded Content Executive position
The Branded Content executive is a role on the Branded Content team. The Branded Content team is responsible for the content creation, production, and storytelling that helps Influenster s clients engage with our community? Branded Content Executive generally are hired with an experience of 5-6 years.
Key responsibilities of Branded Content Executive are as follows
- Executing custom multi-touchpoint campaigns which include content and communication elements such as articles, social posts & stories, on demand & live videos, email communications, push notifications, badge activities, and more.
- Driving program implementation with integrated teams consisting of internal stakeholders (account management, operations, social, sales, etc.) and clients/brand partners.
- Oversee, create, and schedule custom content and campaign communications.
- Write fun and unique sponsored articles and quizzes that live on Influenster. com
- Maintaining accurate status in project management platforms for Branded Content Manager, team members, and leadership.
Minimum qualification for a Branded Content Executive are
- Four year college degree preferred.
- 4-6 years of writing and content creation experience at a media company, creative/media agency or brand.
- Strong digital/social background and project management skills are essential.
Major skillset required to be a successful Branded Content Executive are Brand storytelling, content & industry trends and innovations in branded content space.