Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Brand Strategy position
The Brand Strategist's responsibilities include conducting extensive research, analyzing findings, making recommendations, presenting to clients and briefing creatives.? Brand Strategy generally are hired with an experience of 3-5 years.
Key responsibilities of Brand Strategy are as follows
- Conducting extensive primary and secondary research.
- Staying up-to-date on consumer research and market trends.
- Analyzing research, data and trends.
- Creating competitive reviews and situational analyses.
- Identifying insights, challenges and opportunities.
Minimum qualification for a Brand Strategy are
- Degree in business, marketing, branding, communication or related field required.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent presentation skills.
Major skillset required to be a successful Brand Strategy are Brand strategist,Analytical and problem-solving mindset