Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Brand Management position
Brand Managers are responsible for the creation and implementation of marketing and communication activities for a brand.? Brand Management generally are hired with an experience of 5-6 years.
Key responsibilities of Brand Management are as follows
- Researching and analyzing consumer behavior, market trends and competitor activity.
- Establishing budgets, performance specifications and sales estimates.
- Developing and implementing strategies that resonate with the target market.
- Planning and executing marketing initiatives including campaigns, events, sponsorships and corporate social responsibility programs.
- Building brand awareness and increasing brand value and profitability.
Minimum qualification for a Brand Management are
- Degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
Major skillset required to be a successful Brand Management are Brand and marketing strategies,managing and leading teams