Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Account Manager & Business Development position
The Business Development Manager (BDM) is often the first point of contact a new potential client will have with a business when they are seeking information on the products and services the company provides. The BDM also responds to RFP's, tenders, and develops sales in new sales territories. Account Manager & Business Development generally are hired with an experience of 5-6 years.
Key responsibilities of Account Manager & Business Development are as follows
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
Minimum qualification for a Account Manager & Business Development are
- Bachelor?s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
Major skillset required to be a successful Account Manager & Business Development are Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint,minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.