Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Account Lead position
Generate sales among client?accounts, including upsetting and cross-selling. Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers. Develops and maintains long-term relationships with?accounts. Account Lead generally are hired with an experience of 4-5 years.
Key responsibilities of Account Lead are as follows
- Develops new business by analyzing account potential; initiating, developing, and closing sales; recommending new applications and sales strategies.
- Initiates sales process by building relationships; qualifying potential; scheduling appointments.
- Develops new applications by preparing specifications; conferring with product engineering.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
Minimum qualification for a Account Lead are
- Bachelor?s or master?s degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
- Industry experience a plus
- 3+ years sales experience exceeding quotas
Major skillset required to be a successful Account Lead are Client base,Establishing partnerships/alliances,Prospecting skills,