Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Account Executive position
Account Executive meeting clients to discuss their advertising needs. Working with?account?planners to devise a campaign that meets the client's brief and budget. Account Executive generally are hired with an experience of 3-5 years.
Key responsibilities of Account Executive are as follows
- Create detailed business plans designed to attain predetermined goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships
- Present products to prospective clients
- Provide professional after-sales support to maximize customer loyalty
Minimum qualification for a Account Executive are
- BSc or BA in business administration, sales or marketing
- Excellent communication
- Presentation skills and ability to build relationships
Major skillset required to be a successful Account Executive are MS Office; knowledge of CRM software,market research, sales and negotiating principles