Business Devlopment Executive Full-time Job9 months ago - Business Development - Mumbai - 542 views
• This role is responsible for attracting new business and the growth of our current customer base.
• To ensure that sufficient revenue is generated for the company by establishing good relations with the existing clients and getting in business from new clients.
To qualify as a suitable candidate you will need to have:
· Have a proven track record of selling digital services to leading brands and corporate organizations
· Have a strong network of contacts which you will use to develop new business
· Have a great understanding of digital services and how they can benefit clients
· Be experienced in all stages of the sales process from lead generation to conversion
· Have a minimum of 1 year of experience in winning new business for agencies in the digital sector and dealing with high profile clients
· Have great proposal writing, presentation, and pitching skills
· Be a motivated and focused individual with great organizational and interpersonal skills
· Contacting new clients and developing new business by creating opportunities with clients/brands.
· Build relationships with prospective clients/brands.
· Relevant experience & proven performance in new business development (preferably from an advertising agency or an event or media sales background).
· A Good understanding of marketing & brand campaigns will be an added advantage.
· You will be expected to manage the sales process and ensure that your paperwork is complete and up to date.
· Making presentations to the client on the Company’s business and functioning.
· Nurturing relationships with clients to understand their business needs and requirements.
· Revenue generation through new and existing clients.
· You will identify cross-sell opportunities and ensure that you identify which of the suite of our solutions is right for each client.
· Co-ordination with the Director in terms of leads and new appointments.
· Ensuring that one on one meeting with the client is fixed up for better business prospects.
· Developing relevant business proposals under the guidelines of Business Head.
· Reporting to the Business Head on a day-to-day basis highlighting the work done.
· Candidates with ambition for growth and “I can” attitude will find this an excellent opportunity to perform and exceed with support from senior management.
· We prefer self-Driven candidates with strong communication skills and confidence.
As Business Development Executive you will
· Devise and execute a successful business development strategy in line with the Company’s plans
· Win new business and achieve agreed revenue and margin targets
· Generate high-quality leads that result in winning new projects and accounts
· Write compelling business proposals
· Pitch business proposals to clients, negotiate and close sales
· Successfully manage the sales process from lead generation to conversion
· Attend appropriate events and conferences, acting as the perfect agency ambassador while networking
· Keep up-to-date and maintain a strong knowledge of all things digital
· Demonstrate initiative and drive
· Travel as required
The Interview Process
· There will be a 2 stage interview process
· You may be asked to compile a short sales presentation