BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER Full-time Job6 months ago - Business Development - Hyderabad - 83 views
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
• Establish and nurture C-level relationships with brands and their agencies.
• Have a deep understanding and ability to analyze client’s media buying cycles, digital marketing philosophy, target demographics, etc.
• Manage agency partners to oversee campaigns and ensure timely delivery of influencer assets, and campaign reports.
• Ability to keep the sales process going by creating engaging conversations with clients.
• Ability to close new business with higher than average client spends to accommodate their growth goals.
• Ability to Upsell and Cross Sell and Manage the client relationships.
• Develop and execute presales / sales strategy.
• Develop, with the leadership team, ongoing improvements to the process of prospecting, qualifying, and closing key accounts.
• Maintain and update proficiencies in the online advertising marketing space.
• Willingness to travel, if necessary, and attend off-site events.
• Daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting and presentations.
• Consistently meet or exceed business development goals, demonstrating focused sales efforts.
• Strong external partner/agency management skills required.
• Qualitative and quantitative analytical skills mandatory, with an ability to forecast and report out number based KPIs.
• Passionate about Influencer Marketing, and up to date on trends, best practices, and innovations is a must.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) & Google Analytics.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to define and meet project deadlines.
• Strong project management skills.